With everyone putting out their lists of Best Books of 2015, I thought I would do it a little different. I’ve read so many really good books this year, and I’ve loved each one for different reasons.
So I’m going to list a few of the new to me Authors! They are all unique and talented and I hope all of you will give them a read and let me know what you think!
- Lars Emmerich and his “Sam Jameson Espionage and Suspense Thriller” series.
2. Alex Fayman and his “Superhighway” has hit a home run on this one.
3. Felix Alexander with “The Romantic” and “Dear Love: Diary of a Man’s Desire” His upcoming works will be well worth waiting for!
4. E.M.Kaplan and her Josie Tucker mystery ” The Bride Wore Dead”.
5. LeeAnne Hansen with “Yonder: A Southern Haunting Book One” as well as “Ghost Light” has me anxiously awaiting the next one!
6. Marylee MacDonald gave us “Montpelier Tomorrow”, a look at ALS
7. F.G.Cottam and his “Dark Echo”, “The Colony”, with more of New Hope Island to come soon!
8. Mona Ingram and her “Forever Series”!
9. L. Todd Wood gave us “Currency”, “Delta” and “Sugar” entertaining and educational as well.
10. Mark Rubenstein with “The Lover’s Tango” kept me holding my breath.
11. J.R.Mcleay and “The Cicada Prophecy” let’s us be young forever.
12. Jack Patterson and “The Warren Omissions” is a must read
That should give you enough to start with, next up will be my favorites by Genre!
And in closing, I want to say that purchasing and reading an author’s work is a compliment to any author, but take that little extra step and do a short review on Amazon. You don’t have to be a writer to do that. Just a few clicks and a few words on what you thought of the book. It’s one of the most important things you can do for your author and their book.